Revolution Tattoo will continue to provide the highest standards of sterility. The health and safety of our clients and artists is the most important part of the tattoo process. We have added some new procedures to help prevent the spread of Covid-19
REVOLUTION TATTOO CLIENT GUIDELINES:
- Clients must wear appropriate face masks at all times upon entering the shop.
- Client’s temperature will be taken upon arrival.
- Clients will be asked to sanitize hands upon entry.
- Clients can NOT have company or visitors during consultations or appointments.
- Clients must fill out questionnaire form and upload State ID or passport copy prior to arrival to their tattoo appointment.
- Clients will be asked to limit personal items and they will be safely stowed away in a designated area during tattoo process.
- Clients will implicitly make their artists and shop owners aware if they have a compromised immune system or showing symptoms of being sick prior to consultations or appointments.
REVOLUTION TATTOO NEW PROCEDURES & PRACTICES:
- Daily health checks for Artists.
- New hand sanitation areas upon entry.
- New PPEs worn by all artists.
- Artist & Client ONLY during all procedures.
- Hand sanitation areas in every tattoo booth.
- Disposable covers on all digital equipment.
- Digital Questionnaire Form filled out prior to appointments.
- Safety Procedures will be posted throughout the shop and your artist will make sure you understand how to follow them.
- Each Artist will work according to their own level of comfort with the current situation
- Shop may refuse service if client refuses to follow shop guidelines for sterile conduct while in the tattoo shop.
- Deposits will be honored for appointments rescheduled due to sickness.
- Please contact your artist directly for any questions or concerns